Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Confession #41: I get really annoyed when I buy something online and it never shows up

I have been trying to do more "likes" than "dislikes" as confessions (or at least alternating each day between good and bad) but today I have to do a second dislike in a row. I apologize in advance.

So I order a new Vera Bradley makeup bag from Amazon (which, by the way, I absolutely love Amazon) and it is shipped from a third-party. I am super excited about it and a few days later I get an email from Amazon saying that it has been delivered. 

Weird...I have been home all day and no one ever knocked on my door with a package. I go to my front door and there is no package and I do not have a "Sorry you missed us" sticker on my door. I live in an apartment complex so I go down to my mailbox and the package is not there but I have a message saying that my package has been left in the apartment leasing office.

Great! So I happily skip along to the office while daydreaming of all the wonderful makeup I can put in my new bag. And when I get to the office, guess what? No package. The leasing manager says to me "Ohhh sometimes they forget to bring it to the office so check back tomorrow". Fine. I am busy for the next few days but by the time I finally get down there (6 days later), still no package. The post office blames it on the leasing office and the leasing office blames it on the post office.

I blame it on everybody. I am angry, broke, and makeup bag-less. And no one can give me any answers. I swear I have the worse luck in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment