Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Confession #39: I let my cats lick the spoon

When I first got Cal, she was only 9 weeks old and she weighed 2 pounds. After almost doubling her weight in 2 weeks, I was worried about how quickly she was gaining weight so the vet told me to start feeding her wet food for dinner. Neither of my cats had ever really been crazy about food....until I popped open that very first can of wet food. They are both obsessed with it now. Every time I walk into the kitchen, they think I am going to open a can up for them and they freak out in excitement. They literally both try to climb my legs as I am scooping it into their bowls. So, I started letting them lick the spoon in an attempt to calm them down and get them off my legs. I seriously need to film them at dinner time someday. They would be the next YouTube sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment