Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Confession #37: I love rainy days


It's all about the senses for me. I love watching the rain and listening to it hit my window but I think my favorite part is the smell of cool rain hitting warm asphalt. 
"Anyone that thinks that sunshine is pure happiness, has never danced in the rain"
So what do I do on rainy days? Well, as long as I am not working, rainy days are lazy days for me. I cuddle up with a blanket, watch movies, and fall asleep listening to the rain. In fact, it's a rainy day today and I can barely keep my eyes open to finish this post. 

Even if I have to work on a rainy day, I love to come home and go out onto my balcony with a glass of wine and great book. Fortunately, my balcony has a roof so I can enjoy the rain without getting wet. As you can see from the picture above, my cats love to watch the rain as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment